These Terms of and Conditions of Use regulate the relationship between the Service Provider and the Users
when using the services provided through the Parnurestaurantweek.ee environment.
Making a Paid Reservation
- The Customer selects the desired Restaurant, followed by the special menu offered, and then opens the
- The Customer enters the appropriate date, time and number of people, and then moves on by pressing the
‘Book Now’ button.
- The Customer can then book one of the following special menus or move on to the shopping cart.
- In the shopping cart, the Customer can check the details of the paid Reservation, donate a minimum of EUR
1 to the Food Bank, if desired, and move on to pay.
- Before paying, the Customer must enter their name, e-mail address and phone as contact information and, if
desired, list any additional requests they may have under Additional Information.
- The Customer must read and confirm the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- The Customer accepts the inclusion of their e-mail address in the Service Provider’s Newsletter.
- The Customer confirms the Reservation by selecting the bank and clicking on the button ‘Place Order’.
- When making payments, the Service Provider uses the information system of Montonio Finance OÜ as its
- Of the banks, the following are represented by country:
Estonia: Swedbank, SEB, LHV, Coop, Citadele, Luminor
Latvia: Swedbank, SEB, Citadele
Lithuania: Swedbank, SEB, Šiaulių, Medicinos, Citadele
Finland: OP Bank, Danske Bank, Nordea Bank, Oma Säästöpankki, POP Pankki, Handelsbanken, S-Pankki,
Alandsbanken and Revolut
- Following successful payment, the Montonio Finance OÜ system will direct the Customer back to the
Service Provider’s page and confirm the Reservation via e-mail. The Reservation Confirmation will be sent to
the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
- The Reservation Confirmation is a prerequisite for visiting the Catering Establishment. The Reservation
Confirmation may be presented digitally. The first person to submit the Reservation Confirmation shall be
deemed to be correct.
Customer’s responsibilities, rights and obligations
• By making a prepayment to the Service Provider’s account, the Customer agrees to these Terms and
Conditions of Use.
• The Customer undertakes to provide the Service Provider with only correct personal data.
• Cancellation of a reserved table must take place at least 2 hours before the time of the agreed Reservation.
• Prepayment for paid Reservations is non-refundable. The Customer has the right to transfer the
Reservation to a third party.
Payment mediated by Montonio Finance OÜ. Payment takes place outside Parnurestaurantweek.ee in a secure
environment – paying via bank link in the secure environment of the respective bank. Parnurestaurantweek.ee
is the controller of personal data and forwards the personal data necessary for making payments to the
authorised processor Montonio Finance OÜ.